3D riDDle Hall of Fame
Here you find the names and comments of people who have completed all five stages of the 3D riDDle. If you want to be part of this list, you'll have to go through 3D riDDle first. The entries are listed chronologically.
These are actually only entries number 301-538. Have a look at the first, second and third hundred entries.
- Bonnie & Clyde
- Are we the best or what!?!?! YAHOO!!!!!!
- Please provide more!!!
- Pete Santago
- Terry K.
- Great Game. Thanks!
- Anna Sekowski
- I can't wait for the next one!
- Don Love
- Good fun! Thankyou.
- Paul Nelmes
- Isabeau Pr?mont-Schwarz
- You should make pictures and let the persone try to find somthing in the picture
- Jeff Owens
- Hallusions! Great game!
- Shayne Spackman
- Franck Bonnassieux
- Great Game
- David Hall
- Nice idea Thanks
- Brian Thomas
- must... have... more...
- A Maze Ing -- Less Than a Riddle --
1024x768 is too small -- 800x600 is better
- way fun.
- Emily Schwenke
- Alot of fun. Nice to try to see the images before they were complete.
- Michael Whelan
- Well done...This comes out very well over the net...
- Pedro Aguiar
- Enoc Pardue
- Interesting, but easy, since you can always backtrack.
- Kevin Conklin
- It's sort of difficult to see at the edges. You get interference
from scroll bars and your left and right buttons.
- Sledge Hammer
- Childish & in poor taste......
- Vincent Galante
- Great idea, even possible over a modem.
- mike salegui
for great CANDLEBOX stuff.
- Samuel Richards
- steve hubbard
- Reed Wiedower
- Only five puzzles? The first was the hardest, and the logo itself was more mystifying than any ropes. 3 "d"s, Ha!
Good Luck finding my E-mail address, this game was played on an unauthorized port.
It was a nice game though. How could I make one?
- Christi Wilson
- Great fun! I want more!!
- Kevin the great
- First two were difficultto see
- I liked it quite a lot. For me it is the first game using SDS.
- L. Scott Johnson
- Yoseif Whiteson
- Great! Some of the clues are kinda vague.
- SZUCS frederic (FRANCE)
- sometimes it's hard (the last one) but it's very funny
Congratulations to you fo the game !
- Peter Wilson
- It's hard to tell down from up.
- Lots of fun, but needs to be more difficult!!
- David England
- Great Job! I really enjoyed the riddle, and I'll be looking forward to the next one!
- Dave Beatty
- Enjoyed the game; great time killer.
- Bill Dyess
- Howard Geyer
- Loved the riDDle!
- Beautiful graphics - why don't they put things like this in the
books that cost money?
- Beautiful graphics - why don't they put things like this in the
books that cost money?
- Levi Lalla
- Matt Schikore
- Mike Taylor
- Good use of SIS's on the Internet. Shame the books cost so much.
- Sounil Yu
- I have a headache!
- Robert Keiser
- Jesper Nylin
- Wayne and Paul Iobst
- This was a great puzzle, and a graet idea. My brother and I are looking forward to your
new, harder 3d puzzle.
- Andrei C. Wilson
- That was a fun little game!!!
- dave and tim braun
- This was a joint effort of a father/son team. Lots of fun! Are you gathering any statistical data?
It might be interesting to see what kind of depth resolution people have
or what percent of the population can/cannot see these images.
- This was FUN! I want more harder and longer puzzles...can't fool my eyes for too long.
And now for a sad plug for my web sites...http://www.uvm.edu/~cmoran, http://www.uvm.edu/~wruv
and the site I will be webmaster for the 'Rhombus Art Gallery' which can be reached thorough my
cmoran site, cause the location changes once in a while. Thanks,
- Tom Shuman and Corey Andrews
- It helps when you read the clues...
- Ramona & Scott Munford
- enjoyable fun
- Way too easy!!!
- Marco Rotelli
- Nice game... A bit easy :)
- Kathy Jerrard
- I love these types of games. Don't stop making them.
- Mark Hodgin
- Daniel Bushman
- I liked it. You should publish a book.
- Daniel Bushman
- Browsers can step back to fix wrong answers. Still way cool though. Me likes, yes? Yes.
- Mike Ratch
- fuck the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- tony "Budance" Tulo
- Hay! Girls I'm free tonight my number is 1-800-big dick
- Rolf Klein
- Very nice! I'm looking forward to part two...
- Hedi F
- This was fun for all of us here!
- Robert Pless
- Shae Apland
- Images took a lttle to long to finish. I had everyone solved
before it was finished so I didn't get a chance to see how clear
they would come out. I would like to play the second game.
You should also find a way of making a cash prize like the
riddler page. The puzzles would have to be harder though.
I enjoyed playing, thanks for the challenge.
- Steve A Claw
- Geoffrey Young
- That was cool, can't wait for the next one!
- Lauren Ebert
- Lucas Suh
- Cool! You should make more they are really fun.
- Ben Friday
- Visit me at My homepage
and my friend at Shae's Art Homepage
- Karlheinz Agsteiner
- Very nice riddle. However, the last description is a bit
- Pete Guidry (Halifax NS)
- Yay! something different. Any other maritimers been here?
Any Tuns Students Wasting time?
- Matthew Sund
- Damon McCormick
- cool idea!
- Robert D. Johnson
- Nice quality in those pictures!
- great fun. I found the rope one the hardest to follow. I'll be sure to look for the next one.
- Tsun Kan Ng
- Great game! I have enjoyed it very much.
I look forwards to the next version.
Thank you very much.
- Lyell Haynes
- REALLY fun. I always love stereograms. It was a nice break from work. Too bad I have to go back to it now.
- Larry Puebla
- It is really cool !!!
- Jay Allen
- Dean Campbell
- Ian Howson
- Good game - Netscape makes it easy by just clicking 'back' when
you get it wrong (not that I did this much!)
- Mark Agar
- As my mate said, smart!
- Tim Sullivan
- Pretty fun, good job!
- Hey! Thanks, man. That was really fun.
- Darren Kiedyk
- Larry Pachon
- Chad D. Weber
- Wow ... Cool web site ...
- Brian McGehee
- Love it. Let's see more. Bigger ones. -Thanks.
- Dave & Deb Schoneweis
- This was fun. I finally got my wife interested in the net with this game.
- Too short!
- Gerrit Denayer
- Great game, but too easy !!! I'll be waiting for the next one.
- Katie Pulver
- That was pretty cool, I think that there should be many more games that you can acess through the web!
- Donald Trump
- can I buy it
- Greg Weir
- Pretty fun and easy.
- Glenn Estes
- Eric C. Olson
- Sheesh...had ta' get Netscape 1.1 just to do this dang thing, as 1.0 kept seg. faulting after the 2nd page...whew.
- LINDA HENNINGER
- Gary Packer
- Good Fun!
I'd like to see more!
- Andrew Sandler
- Helloooo Nurse - Animaniacs
- Daven Howard
- Whoa...eye strain.
- Kelli L. Allen
- Harry S. Truman
- Mike Schrag
- Philip Drader
- I love these mazes, good joob!
- Philip Drader
- I love these mazes, good job!
- Steven and Kristin Branson
- Sammi and John
- much easier with Pink Floyd background music and a big fat bowl.
- Lance Karm
- Mechelle Rhodes
- It was Great! But I will be seeing cross-eyed for quite a while..
- Crosseyed Joe
- Fun... can't wait for II...
- James Marshall
- This was a neat way to combine mazes with 3-D images. I've
always enjoyed looking at 3-D pictures, and by making them into
mazes where you have to pass a few of them correctly in order to
reach the final goal was a good idea. I suppose though, that I
do have to agree with the majority of visitors -- I'd like to see
more and this one wasn't all that difficult because I got through
it the first time without any mistakes. A very good project
- Justin Walden
- michael ford
- I'd like to know how to make stereograph..please reply
- crystal cheney
- my eyes are very soar from that
- Christina Reagan
- i could usually focus it right, but even then it was hard to tell which way to turn
- Bo Wilmer
- steven chong
- too easy - not truly challenging man!
- Harry & Bob
- Way to go, dude
- Ilan Hornstein
- I want to thank my Mom and Dad, my brother and sister, my friends and all who know me in Muelheim, Germany, who, with all their support and love have made this historic achievement possible. THANK YOU ALL !!!!
- Paul V. Gladney
- Great game! Very creative!
- i cheated.
- Anna Gardberg
- Rollin Denniston
- Thanks! It was a challenging and clever game. Looking forward to the next one.
- It is easy to cheat because the wrong way is only one level - it
should go several more levels. That way, you cannot backtrack
- Norm Hawkins
- Nice to see that this 3-D technology can be viewed
on the computer!
- David Sargent
- The clues don't always help much
- Frank Mason
- Very cool pages ... but I have a headache from sticking my nose
up against my monitor.
- This is excellent on-line entertainment ! ! ! :>
Thanks for all the time you put into making these...
- Giray Pultar
- Pretty nifty stereograms...
- Dan Niklason
- Mike D.
- Jose Torres
- Iris Ginzburg
- Jenny Ravlic
- TOMMY DODSON
- Daniel H?gkvist
- Great idea! I want more pictures!
- Andrew Nelson
- Cool game! If you like Windows card games, check my page!
- Daniel "Hypno" Bourque (Moncton, NB)
- "Woohooo!" -in my best Homer voice. Great idea. I hope to see more sites like this pop up.
- Chris Ayotte
- bigger, harder, longer
- Michael Strickland
- I can't believe I actually sat here and did this.
- Angie Aub?
- I love Daniel Bourque!!! That's all I have to say!
- Googleplex ?1995
- ?his was cool, but it could be a bit harder.
- Very clever. looking forward to version II. Lots of luck
- Markus Wallstein
- Really nice game. I've enjoyed it very much.
- Too easy and too short.
- Mike Wolfe
- Pretty cool game you've got here.
- I did it
- BRET FAIR
- THIS WAS EASY
- Chester Mars
- Great Game! I want more.
- When you're good, you're good... but when you're great, you're the wayneMan
i'm Nobody, and Nobody's perfect! Actually, i have an genetic eye disorder that
makes these things really easy... oh, well.
- Jackie Feistner
- That was really neat!!
- Brian Mihulka
- Dale McLoud
- It was a fascinting way to waste time.
Look At my son's home page at www.fn.net/~Scotsman
- Daniel Baugh
- Marco Boldt
- What a duifficult riddle, but funny.
- Jim Brown
- Jennifer Wu
- william bajzek
- E.J. Burke
- looking forward to ridddle II - riddle me this, batman!
- MENGUY Stephane
- Gwendoyln Wright
- This was fun, you have a great mind. I hope that II is a little more challenging!
- Jeremy Winter
- This needs a lot of work.
1) The instructions at the beginning were vague.
2) The 3D pictures didn't SEEM to give any hint about which
direction to pick (I could just be an idiot).
3) The dead ends were all the same, so all I did was pick the
path that didn't lead to a dead end (So I cheated >P ).
4) Do you want to encourage people to STARE at the screen
anymore than they have to?
- Janet Max
- That was alot of fun. Reminds me of the "worlds hardest maze".
Very cool concept. My congratulations on a truly original idea.
- Janet :)
Oh what a tangled web we weave...
- Chris Fowler
- This is pretty cool.
- Nicolas Ramaux
- The pictures are too small. The idea of such a game is great.
- Stephanie Leo & Ainslee Withey
- GROOVY...CAN'T WAIT 'TIL THE NEXT ONE!
- Frederic Gauthier
- Beaucoup de fun pour toute la famille.
- Tim Jones
- Can these be created on a PC? I can't tell if I can't do it or it can't be done. Love the show. Send more
- Christopher J. Hull
- Mighty Shan
- it seemed as though the correct answer for the direction of the mase was different than the answer which moved you to the next level
- too easy
- Ian MacDonald
- Very enjoyable, especially the last one. Good to see someone from Australia contributing something creative to the web
- Rev. Benjamin T. Dake
- I spammed my way all the way to the end on my first try.
Don't forget to watch TV Nation
- The ways aren't enough heighten! But it was a good idea!
- Soeren Juhl
- Funny place. And nice work with the stereograms!!
- Jeffrey L. Nelson
- I cheated- I'm a bona fide genius!!!!! Reach me at My Page
These were so easy, yet hard to figure out what way to turn
Wanna get a good look at me?
- ginsu 2000
- Walton Dell
- Cindy Justis
- Lots of fun! Very nice Stereograms.
- Paige McClanahan & Meredith Clements
- This rad game is like totally with it in a happenin' way (if ya know what I mean man)
- Don Judge
- Some of the images are a little less than clear - but even so
a very good idea!
- Luis Felipe Galito
- This game is so much fun!! You should try for the next version to use more complicated figures. If you need any help with those figures let me know I have tons of them.
- Caveman Rog
- Great game! You should provide a place for the web community to submit their own home-made
stereograms to expand your 3D riDDle.
- Shimon Whiteson
- Mike Watson
- Devin Eyre
- Bo Braendstrup
- Nifty !! Reading the hints is quite mandatory.
More of the same would be nice.
- tres cool. more please
- Robin Findley
- Tsoumbelis Theodore
- I would like to see some stunning stereograms
- John M. Olson
- Steve Margolis
- I've decided during the course of getting through these stages that I must be somewhat colorblind.
- Chris McCann
- Johnny Bates
- That was way to easy.
At least there could have been some variations in the puzzles.
- Greg Warner
- That was cool thanks for the ride
- Kenneth Lee
- This mazeis too easy. Looking forward to 3D RiDDle II.
Keep up the good work.
- Asbj?rn Bj?rnstad
- Morten Hanshaugen
- Quite fun, make more!!
- Matt Cerney
- Julie Cerney
- Very nice! A bit of eyestrain, but well worth the headache.
- charles brown
- Colin Peart
- Ha Ha... I win... WHat do i win? WHAT KINDA GAME IS THIS DAT YA GOTTA STRAIN YER EYES FER 5 minutes, and not GET A prize??? Just kidding.
I love da sis's.
- Dean Williams
- Lots of fun, hope to see more.
- John Hunting
- Very clever idea!
- hector morales
- this was the first time i've done sterograms, their great!!
- Vicki Asato
- Some were a little trickier to figure out but it was cool. Looking
forward to the next riddle!
- Linda Harper
- Loved it. Need more.
- Anthony Erdman
- Hurry up, we all need more!!! Some of us out here in cyberspace
don't have anything else to do.
- Zach Dwiggins
- It was kind of easy, but I enjoyed it and that's all that really matters.
- Pilot High
- Tough on the eyes but worth the fun.
- Dave Brown
- Michelle Needham
- Michelle Needham
- So much fun I did it again....
- AMANDA EBY
- IT WAS HARD BUT I DID IT !!!
- Greg and Don Emerson
- Dad and I had a great time. Great puzzles and we still can't uncross our eyes
- Brian Chick
- Zorba Lindo
- Judy Riggle
- These puzzles make your eyes go batty!
- Toine Litjens
- What a invention, I like it very much. A link will
be hooked to the beginning of this riddle.
This has to be experienced by more !!!!
- Jull-Allan Weber
- Great game, it should be longer though.